Open - We are accepting applications for new and renewal patients. If your application for assistance is approved you can begin receiving funding immediately.
$5,900 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for renal cell carcinoma.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Adriamycin (doxorubicin hcl)
- Afinitor (everolimus)
- Avastin (bevacizumab)
- Cabometyx (cabozantinib s-malate)
- Carboplatin (carboplatin)
- Cisplatin (cisplatin)
- Doxorubicin Hcl (doxorubicin hcl)
- Gemcitabine Hcl (gemcitabine hcl)
- Gemzar (gemcitabine hcl)
- Inlyta (axitinib)
- Intron A (interferon alfa-2b,recomb.)
- Lenvima (lenvatinib mesylate)
- Nexavar (sorafenib tosylate)
- Opdivo (nivolumab)
- Paclitaxel (paclitaxel)
- Prednisone (prednisone)
- Proleukin (aldesleukin)
- Sutent (sunitinib malate)
- Tarceva (erlotinib hcl)
- Torisel (temsirolimus)
- Votrient (pazopanib hcl)
- Yervoy (ipilimumab)
- Zortress (everolimus)