Currently Closed - We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
$2,800 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for colorectal cancer.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Adrucil (fluorouracil)
- Avastin (bevacizumab)
- Calcium Folinate (leucovorin calcium)
- Camptosar (irinotecan hcl)
- Capecitabine (capecitabine)
- Cyramza (ramucirumab)
- Eloxatin (oxaliplatin)
- Erbitux (cetuximab)
- Floxuridine (floxuridine)
- Fluorouracil (fluorouracil)
- Fusilev (levoleucovorin calcium)
- Irinotecan Hcl (irinotecan hcl)
- Keytruda (pembrolizumab)
- Leucovorin Calcium (leucovorin calcium)
- Levoleucovorin Calcium (levoleucovorin calcium)
- Lonsurf (trifluridine/tipiracil hcl)
- Opdivo (nivolumab)
- Oxaliplatin (oxaliplatin)
- Stivarga (regorafenib)
- Vectibix (panitumumab)
- Xeloda (capecitabine)
- Yervoy (ipilimumab)
- Zaltrap (ziv-aflibercept)