Federal Health Program Resources
The PAN Foundation is dedicated to helping patients reach their best health. Check out the following federal health program websites* for more resources and information.
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Clinical Research Trials
- Federal Office of Rural Health Policy
- Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
- National Cancer Institute
- National Eye Institute
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- National Institute on Aging
- National Library of Medicine
- Office on Women’s Health
- The Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
- US Department of Health & Human Services
- Office of Research on Women’s Health
*Please note that this resource list is intended to serve as a reference guide only and does not indicate PAN’s support of any particular organization. PAN cannot determine or guarantee whether patients will be eligible for assistance from these organizations.
Was this helpful?