Get help for costs related to COVID-19
To help affected patients cope with unprecedented financial stress relating to the COVID-19 outbreak, also known as coronavirus, we’re offering direct assistance of $300 on a pre-paid debit card for individuals who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or directed to self-quarantine due to COVID-19.
Eligible patients can use the financial support for treatment expenses for COVID-19, over-the-counter and prescription medications, medical equipment and supplies, and groceries and meals, including delivery services.
Program Status: We are not currently accepting applications for new patients.
To sign up for the wait list, please call us at 1-866-316-9263 from 9 a.m. ET to 7 p.m. ET.
Assistance amount: $300
- The patient must be diagnosed with COVID-19 or directed to self-quarantine by their healthcare provider or government agency.
- The patient must also have cancer or a chronic or rare disease.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 400% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
- Treatment expenses for COVID-19
- Over-the-counter and prescription medications, including delivery services
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Transportation to medical appointments or pharmacies
- Groceries and meals, including delivery services
To apply, call us at 1-866-316-7263 from Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. ET.
Navigating your health during this time can be extra challenging. These public health agencies and nonprofit organizations provide reputable information and resources from how to stay healthy to accessing mental health services.