Get help for costs related to COVID-19
To help affected patients cope with unprecedented financial stress relating to the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re offering direct assistance of $300 on a pre-paid debit card for individuals who have been diagnosed with or negatively impacted by COVID-19.
Eligible patients can use the financial support for treatment expenses for COVID-19, over-the-counter and prescription medications, medical equipment and supplies, and groceries and meals, including delivery services.
Program Status: We are not currently accepting applications for new or renewal patients.
To sign up for the wait list, call us at 1-866-316-7263 from Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. ET.
Assistance amount: $300
- The patient must be diagnosed with or negatively impacted by COVID-19.
- The patient must also have cancer or a chronic or rare disease.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 400% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
- Treatment expenses for COVID-19
- Over-the-counter and prescription medications, including delivery services
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Transportation to medical appointments or pharmacies
- Groceries and meals, including delivery services
To apply, call us at 1-866-316-7263 from Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. ET.