Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
The PAN Foundation’s Secondary Hyperparathyroidism fund is currently closed. As of December 11, 2017, Healthwell is accepting applications.
$2,300 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for the disease named in the assistance program to which he or she is applying.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 400% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Alcalak (calcium carbonate)
- Aluminum Hydroxide (aluminum hydroxide)
- Antacid (calcium carbonate)
- Auryxia (ferric citrate)
- Ban-Acid (calcium carbonate)
- Calcitriol (calcitriol)
- Calcium (calcium carbonate)
- Calcium Acetate (calcium acetate)
- Calphron (calcium acetate)
- Doxercalciferol (doxercalciferol)
- Eliphos (calcium acetate)
- Fosrenol (lanthanum carbonate)
- Hectorol (doxercalciferol)
- High Potency Calcium (calcium carbonate)
- Paricalcitol (paricalcitol)
- Phoslo (calcium acetate)
- Phoslyra (calcium acetate)
- Rayaldee (calcifediol)
- Renagel (sevelamer hcl)
- Renvela (sevelamer carbonate)
- Rocaltrol (calcitriol)
- Sensipar (cinacalcet hcl)
- Sevelamer Carbonate (sevelamer carbonate)
- Tums (calcium carbonate)
- Velphoro (sucroferric oxyhydroxide)
- Zemplar (paricalcitol)