Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
The PAN Foundation’s Postmenopausal Osteoporosis fund is currently closed. As of September 19, 2018, Healthwell is accepting applications.
$500 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for postmenopausal osteoporosis.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 400% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Actonel (risedronate sodium)
- Alendronate Sodium (alendronate sodium)
- Alora (estradiol)
- Atelvia (risedronate sodium)
- Binosto (alendronate sodium)
- Boniva (ibandronate sodium)
- Calcitonin-Salmon (calcitonin, salmon, synthetic)
- Cenestin (estrogens, conj., synthetic a)
- Climara (estradiol)
- Delestrogen (estradiol valerate)
- Depo-Estradiol (estradiol cypionate)
- Divigel (estradiol)
- Duavee (estrogens, conjugated/bazedoxifene acetate)
- Elestrin (estradiol)
- Enjuvia (estrogens, conjugated, synthetic b)
- Estrace (estradiol)
- Estrasorb (estradiol)
- Estrogel (estradiol)
- Evamist (estradiol)
- Evista (raloxifene hcl)
- Forteo (teriparatide)
- Fortical (calcitonin, salmon, synthetic)
- Fosamax (alendronate sodium)
- Fosamax Plus D (alendronate sodium/cholecalciferol (vitamin d3))
- Ibandronate Sodium (ibandronate sodium)
- Menest (estrogens, esterified)
- Menostar (estradiol)
- Miacalcin (calcitonin, salmon, synthetic)
- Minivelle (estradiol)
- Premarin (estrogens, conjugated)
- Prolia (denosumab)
- Raloxifene Hcl (raloxifene hcl)
- Risedronate Sodium (risedronate sodium)
- Tymlos (abaloparatide)
- Vivelle-Dot (estradiol)
- Zoledronic Acid (zoledronic acid)