Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
The PAN Foundation’s Postmenopausal Osteoporosis fund is currently closed. As of February 22, 2018, Patient Advocate Foundation’s Osteoporosis fund is accepting applications.
$500 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for the disease named in the assistance program to which she is applying.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 400% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Actonel (risedronate sodium)
- Alendronate Sodium (alendronate sodium)
- Alora (estradiol)
- Atelvia (risedronate sodium)
- Binosto (alendronate sodium)
- Boniva (ibandronate sodium)
- Calcitonin-Salmon (calcitonin, salmon, synthetic)
- Cenestin (estrogens, conj., synthetic a)
- Climara (estradiol)
- Delestrogen (estradiol valerate)
- Divigel (estradiol)
- Duavee (estrogens, conjugated/bazedoxifene acetate)
- Elestrin (estradiol)
- Enjuvia (estrogens, conjugated, synthetic b)
- Estrace (estradiol)
- Estradiol (estradiol)
- Estrasorb (estradiol)
- Estrogel (estradiol)
- Evamist (estradiol)
- Evista (raloxifene hcl)
- Forteo (teriparatide)
- Fortical (calcitonin, salmon, synthetic)
- Fosamax (alendronate sodium)
- Fosamax Plus D (alendronate sodium/cholecalciferol (vitamin d3))
- Ibandronate Sodium (ibandronate sodium)
- Menest (estrogens, esterified)
- Menostar (estradiol)
- Miacalcin (calcitonin, salmon, synthetic)
- Minivelle (estradiol)
- Premarin (estrogens, conjugated)
- Prolia (denosumab)
- Raloxifene Hcl (raloxifene hcl)
- Reclast (zoledronic acid in mannitol and water for injection)
- Risedronate Sodium (risedronate sodium)
- Tymlos (abaloparatide)
- Vivelle-Dot (estradiol)
- Zoledronic Acid (zoledronic acid)