Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
The PAN Foundation’s Myelodysplastic Syndrome fund is currently closed. As of December 11, 2017, Patient Advocate Foundation is accepting applications.
$4,600 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for the disease named in the assistance program to which he or she is applying.
- The patient must have health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Aranesp (darbepoetin alfa in polysorbate 80)
- Atgam (lymphocyte immune globulin,antithymocyte (equine))
- Azacitidine (azacitidine)
- Cyclosporine Modified (cyclosporine, modified)
- Dacogen (decitabine)
- Decitabine (decitabine)
- Deferoxamine Mesylate (deferoxamine mesylate)
- Desferal (deferoxamine mesylate)
- Epogen (epoetin alfa)
- Exjade (deferasirox)
- Gengraf (cyclosporine, modified)
- Gleevec (imatinib mesylate)
- Granix (tbo-filgrastim)
- Imatinib Mesylate (imatinib mesylate)
- Jadenu (deferasirox)
- Jakafi (ruxolitinib phosphate)
- Leukine (sargramostim)
- Methotrexate Sodium (methotrexate sodium/pf)
- Neoral (cyclosporine, modified)
- Neupogen (filgrastim)
- Procrit (epoetin alfa)
- Revlimid (lenalidomide)
- Sandimmune (cyclosporine)
- Vidaza (azacitidine)
- Zarxio (filgrastim-sndz)