Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
$4,600 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for myelodysplastic syndromes.
- The patient must have health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Aranesp (darbepoetin alfa in polysorbate 80)
- Atgam (lymphocyte immune globulin, antithymocyte (equine))
- Azacitidine (azacitidine)
- Cyclosporine Modified (cyclosporine, modified)
- Dacogen (decitabine)
- Decitabine (decitabine)
- Deferoxamine Mesylate (deferoxamine mesylate)
- Desferal (deferoxamine mesylate)
- Epogen (epoetin alfa)
- Exjade (deferasirox)
- Gengraf (cyclosporine, modified)
- Gleevec (imatinib mesylate)
- Granix (tbo-filgrastim)
- Imatinib Mesylate (imatinib mesylate)
- Jadenu (deferasirox)
- Jakafi (ruxolitinib phosphate)
- Leukine (sargramostim)
- Methotrexate (methotrexate sodium)
- Neoral (cyclosporine, modified)
- Neupogen (filgrastim)
- Procrit (epoetin alfa)
- Revlimid (lenalidomide)
- Sandimmune (cyclosporine)
- Vidaza (azacitidine)
- Zarxio (filgrastim-sndz)