Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
The PAN Foundation’s Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis fund is currently closed. As of June 20, 2018, Patient Services, Inc.’s Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Copay, Premium and Healthwell’s Pulmonary Fibrosis funds are accepting applications.
$6,000 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Deltasone (prednisone)
- Esbriet (pirfenidone)
- Flo-Pred (prednisolone acetate)
- Millipred (prednisolone)
- Ofev (nintedanib esylate)
- Orapred Odt (prednisolone sod phosphate)
- Pediapred (prednisolone sod phosphate)
- Prednisolone (prednisolone)
- Prednisone (prednisone)
- Prelone (prednisolone)
- Rayos (prednisone)
- Veripred 20 (prednisolone sod phosphate)