Currently Closed – We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
The PAN Foundation’s Bone Metastases fund is currently closed. As of September 19, 2018, Healthwell is accepting applications.
$1,400 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for bone metastases.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 400% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Boniva (ibandronate sodium)
- Ibandronate Sodium (ibandronate sodium)
- Metastron (strontium-89 chloride)
- Pamidronate Disodium (pamidronate disodium)
- Prolia (denosumab)
- Quadramet (samarium sm 153 lexidronam)
- Reclast (zoledronic acid in mannitol and water for injection)
- Xgeva (denosumab)
- Xofigo (radium-223 dichloride)
- Zoledronic Acid (zoledronic acid)
- Zometa (zoledronic acid)