Back to Top
Every day, the PAN Foundation helps thousands of people living with life-threatening, chronic and rare diseases who have health insurance, but are unable to afford the out-of-pocket costs associated with their critical medical treatments.
- » We’ve helped nearly 1 million underinsured patients with over $2.6 billion in co-payment assistance since 2004. Patients trust us to provide personal and compassionate assistance that eases their financial and emotional burdens. With our help, patients no longer have to choose between their critical medications and keeping a roof over their head.
- » We have an administrative fee of 5%. This means $0.95 of every dollar will go directly to helping our patients. For the last eight years, less than one penny of each dollar contributed to PAN was spent on fundraising.
- » Patients and advocates can apply for PAN assistance by phone at (866-316-7263) or online (Click here to start the application online).
- » PAN’s professional, compassionate case managers help patients throughout the United States and its territories receive needed treatments through over 60 disease-specific programs. (Click here to see the list of diseases).
- » The majority of PAN’s funding comes from pharmaceutical companies. In addition, we receive small donations from health care organizations, foundations and individuals.
- » PAN is headquartered in Washington, DC, with a call center in Bethesda, MD.
- » PAN is governed by an 11-member board of directors, who are nationally recognized experts in medicine, public health, pharmaceuticals, health care administration, finances and nonprofit management. (Click here to see our board members).
What you need to know about us