Fully Allocated - We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
Maximum Award Level
$11,000 per year. Patients may apply for a second grant during their eligibility period subject to availability of funding.
- The patient must be getting treatment for the disease named in the assistance program to which he or she is applying.
- The patient must have Medicare health insurance that covers his or her qualifying medication or product.
- The patient’s medication or product must be listed on PAN’s list of covered medications.
- The patient’s income must fall at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. territories. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
See the list of medications covered in this program
- Adriamycin (doxorubicin)
- Afinitor (everolimus)
- Afinitor Disperz (everolimus)
- Avastin (bevacizumab)
- Cabometyx (cabozantinib)
- Gemzar (gemcitabine)
- Inlyta (axitinib)
- Intron A (interferon alfa-2b)
- Lenvima (lenvatinib)
- Nexavar (sorafenib)
- Opdivo (nivolumab)
- Paraplatin (carboplatin)
- Proleukin (aldesleukin)
- Sutent (sunitinib)
- Tarceva (erlotinib)
- Taxol (paclitaxel)
- Torisel (temsirolimus)
- Votrient (pazopanib)
- Zortress (everolimus)