Each disease fund page includes the funding status, which is updated daily. Please check regularly because a disease fund status can change. The status of the fund is indicated by the following terms: Open; Renewal Only; or Fully Allocated.
Open (No menu indicator) - We are accepting applications for new and renewal patients. If your application for assistance is approved, you can begin receiving funding immediately.
Renewal Only ("RO") - We are accepting applications for renewal patients only. If your renewal application for assistance is approved, you can begin receiving funding immediately.
Fully allocated (*) - We are no longer accepting or processing applications for new or renewal patients.
- The patient must be getting treatment for the disease named in the assistance program to which he or she is applying.
- Patient must have health insurance and insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which patient seeks assistance.
- Medication must directly treat the disease.
Patient's income must fall at or below 400% or 500% of the Federal Poverty Level, depending on fund-specific guidelines.
- Patient must reside and receive treatment in the United States. (U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.)
Get Help With Your Treatment
- Macular Diseases*
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma*
- Metastatic Breast Cancer*
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Multiple Sclerosis*
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (Myelofibrosis, PV, ET)