Ways to Give
Make a Donation Today!
For millions of Americans living with life-threatening, chronic and rare diseases, health insurance isn't enough to cover the costs of their critical medical treatments. Many of our patients tell us that without PAN's help, they would have gone without treatment. PAN has helped hundreds of thousands of patients afford the treatments they need, and with your support, we can continue to provide hope for thousands more.
- » If you prefer to donate by mail, complete the PAN donation form and mail it to the address on the form with a check or money order made out to the Patient Access Network Foundation.
- » Mailed donations should be sent to:
- Patient Access Network Foundation
- 1331 F Street NW, Suite 975,
- Washington, DC, 20004
95% of every donation goes directly to assisting patients. Below are examples of how far your dollars go:
- » $10 = one day of medication for a multiple sclerosis patient
- » $20 = one day of medication for a lung cancer patient
- » $50 = one week of medication for a patient with asthma
- » $140 = one week of treatment for an advanced prostate cancer patient
- It's easy to give to PAN through corporate gifts, gifts of stock, real estate, personal property, retirement assets or life insurance. Call us at 202-347-9272 to discuss how you can give for the future.
How PAN Uses Your Donations
95 cents of every dollar donated goes to helping patients with their out-of-pocket costs for critical medical treatments.