Who May Qualify
In order for patients to qualify for co-payment assistance with Patient Access Network, they must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Patient is insured and insurance covers the medication for which the patient seeks assistance.
- The medication must treat the disease directly.
- Patient's income must be below a designated percentage of the Federal Poverty Level, depending on individual fund requirements.
- Patient is prescribed a high cost drug for the disease, depending on individual fund requirements.
- Patient must reside and receive treatment in the US.